March 16, 2012

Changing Seasons

We've sure had a little stretch of spring lately.  It's not going to last.  Except maybe indoors with flowers that don't give way to another wave of chilly air.




Have you looked closely at the pictures and seen the lace?  In the first photo I'm not sure where this originally was used - maybe a sleeve?  The lace in the 2nd photo is Normandy Lace - it's so yummy.    I'm always tempted to store my lace in a drawer - keep it safe.  But then I'm not enjoying it.  So use it. Someone else did at some point in time.

One of the quickie projects I made recently was little notebooks.  I just love them.  And on them I wrote Hopes, Dreams or Wishes.  Notebooks to share with friends for whatever they might use them for or to allow yourself to dream and put it in writing. 




I love to daydream and think about possibilities.   So here's wishing you spring flowers with hopes, dreams and wishes.

Hugs,

Karen

No comments: