March 12, 2012

Being Happy

I'm in need of a small project - something manageable and not overwhelming.  My sewing room is a mess - things everywhere - sort of like my life.  So to gain back some sanity I'm trying to decide what to do and what to play with.  Here's a couple of my choices:
 
 
The vintage hankerchief is a very pale pink - kind of a dirty pink.  And of course I love hearts.

Or should I choose this?


I just love the pearls - found them in Frisco.  Some are the typical round with great lustre, some a freshwater pearl, and then the pale pale pink with a more matte finish.

But in the disorder of my sewing room and life (which truly makes me nuts!) I find solace in this thought:
 
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"
(unknown)
 
Hugs,
 
Karen
 
 

No comments: