June 12, 2012

Orange Peel Quilt

I've been so so busy with customer quilts that I've truly been ignoring my blog and my family and friends.  I feel bad but I also need to maintain my focus and try to catch up.  I'm sure you know the feeling.  But since I just finished this customer quilt I thought I'd snap a few photos and share them with you.  It's made from japanese fabrics and they are really lovely.  Lots of colors and muted shades.  It's a very simple quilt and very easy on the eye.  Enjoy.





And the back photo:


I'm sure hoping my customer likes it!

Hugs,

Karen




3 comments:

Kyle said...

Thanks for taking the time to share that quilt. It's really beautiful and your quilting is lovely. I'm sure your customer is going to absolutely love it. I would!

Sharon said...

Karen's is such an accomplished quilter with an artist's eye for design. She can make ANYTHING I do look good! As always, I'm a VERY happy customer!

LA VIE EN ROSE said...

It's beautiful! I would be VERY happy too if that quilt was for me. How did the wedding go btw?? Hope to see some pics???

Sharon
xxxx