June 5, 2012

Befuddled

Ever find yourself so busy, so swamped, so distracted that you just simply "forget"?

That's been me lately.  But in trying to keep my priorities straight I took time to bake some banana nut muffins.  They turned out great except that the baking time seemed totally off to me.  They did bake in about half the time.  But they were beautiful.

The trouble came when my husband tried one.  He said they weren't very sweet.  And then it dawned on me - I totally forgot to add the brown sugar!  No sugar at all!  But we are making up for it by adding honey with every bite.

The recipe I used came from this wonderful blog:  http://www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca/.

Maybe one of these days I might slow down some......

Hugs,

Karen

2 comments:

Kyle said...

For having so many conviences to make life easier, it's still easy to get befuddled!

LA VIE EN ROSE said...

Ha ha!! I've done that - left the sugar out cos I was so distracted! they weren't very nice either!

Sharon
xxxx