February 8, 2012

Taking a Break

I was taking a break the other day from work.  I just needed to get inspired again and imagine "something else".  I turned to the internet and to Pinterest.  If you've never discovered Pinterest you might be missing something.  It's a pinboard where members can "pin" pictures of things they love.  It's fun to see what others are interested in.  Here are some photos, all from Pinterest, of things that I just love. 

What a romantic girly bedroom - oh, to just crawl into this picture....

A little Dior


Oh, to play dress-up!


Love, love, love lace!!


And yummy pink - my favorite.


And then you just gotta have the pink heels to go with that dress!

So where do you look for inspiration?  What inspires you and gets your juices flowing?

Hugs,

Karen

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Music can get me moving. It can create many moods and feelings. I love pinterest too.

June said...

Hi Karen, I had to come by and see your beautiful blog! I love your sweet hearts~~~So beautiful~~~ they are kind of addicting aren't they?

Susan said...

Oh my, Karen, what lovely images. Well, I love to look through magazines. Two of my faves are Victoria (of course!) and Country Living. Also, Romantic Homes.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting, too! Susan p.s. Love the music on your blog!